Guidelines for Submission of Proposals
Papers and panel proposals that address the topics listed in the Call for Papers are welcome from all disciplines in the social sciences, humanities and natural sciences. Please submit your paper abstract by November 15, 2013.
Abstract Submissions for Paper Proposals
Abstracts, not to exceed 500 words, should include:
- The key research question to be addressed and how this relates to the theme of the Conference
- The main hypotheses
- The proposed theoretical framework (where applicable)
- Methods of data collection and data analysis
- Preliminary findings
Abstract Submissions for Panel Proposals
Abstracts, not exceed 1000 words, should include:
Registration is now closed.
- The key research question to be addressed and how this relates to the theme of the Conference.
- Each individual contributor on the panel should address the same issues that are listed above for paper submissions.
If you have any questions about the International Conference, please email IC2014@jjay.cuny.edu.