Step 1. View available jobs.

You must have a federal workstudy (FWS) award. Click here to verify

If you don't have a FWS award, you may register with John Jay Careers Online at the Career Development Center.


The jobs in the bank are based on a first come first serve basis.  Contact a Processing Officer in the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.

Data pager
Data pager
Page size:
 48 items in 2 pages
ViewAccessibility ServicesOffice Assistant
ViewAccessibility ServicesNote-Takers
ViewAdmissionOffice Assistant
ViewAdv. for ResearchAdministrative Assistant
ViewAfrican American StudiesAssistant
ViewArt & MusicLab Assistant
ViewAthletics DepartmentFitness Floor Monitor
ViewBusiness ServicesBusiness Analysis & Financial Planning Work Study
ViewCareer DevelopmentClerical - General Office Assistant
ViewCenter for Policing EquityResearch Assistant
ViewCLSSLab Assistant
ViewDispute ResolutionProgram Assistant
ViewEconomicsProgram Assistant
ViewEnrollment ManagementSocial Media Assistant
ViewExternal AffairsSpecial Events
ViewExtremist Crime DatabaseResearch Assistant
ViewFinancial AidAssistant
ViewFinancial AidClerical - General Office Assistant
ViewFirst Year ExperienceOffice Assistant
ViewHistoryResearch Assistant
ViewHuman Resources/PersonnelOffice Assistant
ViewInstitutional AdvancementOffice Assistant
ViewInstitutional AdvancementDevelopment Assistant
ViewLatin American and Latina/o StudiesProgram Assistant
ViewLatin American and Latina/o StudiesProject Organizer
ViewMarketingDigital Media Assistant
ViewMathematicsProgram Assistant
ViewMcNair ProgramClerical - General Office Assistant
ViewOffice Of the Provost & Academic AffairsAdministrative Assistant


Step 2. Required forms.

Click here to view the required forms